Need help with a driver?
Please see our Online Help Control4 Support Portal
Control4 Tech Support
Monday - Friday
7 AM - 6 PM MST
(72 Hour Response Time)
0800 121 7705 (Freephone)
0330 123 9081 (Lo-call)
+44 1347 812300 (International)
Monday - Friday
0900 - 0100 BST
AMC X86 Digital H.O.M.E System - v 7.0.0
This driver is designed to provide 2-way control of the AMC X86 multi-room amplifier/controller. It enables the AMC X86 to be used with a Control4 system.
The AMC X86 is available in Europe from ADI, please click here for more information
Driver written for ADI by iNovi and distibuted under license by Extra Vegetables Ltd.
Supported Control4 operating systems
Compatible with Control4 OS 2.x and above ONLY
Control4 Processor Requirements
HC250 can be used on smaller systems. Please check Control4's recommended processor requirements for your specific project.
This driver is an independent commercial release by Extra Vegetables Ltd on behalf of iNovi. It is not authorized or supported either by Control4 or AMC. Extra Vegetables fully support the driver through its authorized dealer network.
- System for total 6 Zones
- Simultaneous switching of audio and video (sources 7 and 8 does not have video input)
- System with 14 Sources 8 Local / 6 Remote Sources.
- Only RJ45 Speaker Wires used for installations from X86 main unit to all zones
- Two way AMC proprietary Digital Data Communication System between X86 main unit and keypads in all zones
- Volume Control and Tone Control for each Zone
- Six 38KHz and six 56KHz IR outputs on rear panel of X86 main unit
- Doorbell and telephone mute system (PDM1) - option
- RS232 to interface with other systems (e.g. external controllers)
- IR remote control receiver on each zone for controlling X86 main unit and Remote Sources in other zones
- RCA, 3.5mm mini jack and RJ45 Remote Source input jacks in each Zone
- Power of each channel / zone: 30W x 2 Digital Amplifiers for each Zone.