AMC X86 Digital H.O.M.E System - v 7.0.0
This driver is designed to provide 2-way control of the AMC X86 multi-room amplifier/controller. It enables the AMC X86 to be used with a Control4 system.
The AMC X86 is available in Europe from ADI, please click here for more information>>
Driver written for ADI by iNovi and distibuted under license by Extra Vegetables Ltd.
The iNovi Control4 IP interface and driver for the AMC X86 matrix switch implements the following features:
- System for total 6 Zones
- Simultaneous switching of audio and video (sources 7 and 8 does not have video input)
- System with 14 Sources 8 Local / 6 Remote Sources.
- Only RJ45 Speaker Wires used for installations from X86 main unit to all zones
- Two way AMC proprietary Digital Data Communication System between X86 main unit and keypads in all zones
- Volume Control and Tone Control for each Zone
- Six 38KHz and six 56KHz IR outputs on rear panel of X86 main unit
- Doorbell and telephone mute system (PDM1) - option
- RS232 to interface with other systems (e.g. external controllers)
- IR remote control receiver on each zone for controlling X86 main unit and Remote Sources in other zones
- RCA, 3.5mm mini jack and RJ45 Remote Source input jacks in each Zone
- Power of each channel / zone: 30W x 2 Digital Amplifiers for each Zone.
The following are required for successful deployment of the driver:
- •Control4 2.0 (or higher) + HC800 Controller for larger systems
- The introduction of any two-way driver into a project adds to the processor load. In line with Control4's recommendations we suggest that an HC800 is used for systems of more than three rooms.
This driver was written by i-Novi for ADI and is being resold by Extra Vegetables Limited. All support is provided by Extra Vegetables in the usual way.