Need help with a driver?
Want to get in touch?
For the fastest response create a Helpdesk Ticket
Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm UK Time
Tel: +44 (0)20 8144 9354
Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm EST
Tel: +1 (801) 285 9354
Voice calls only. We do not offer Skype chat.
Our phones are often busy so you may not always get through. Helpdesk tickets get priority over 'phone calls.
Why register with Extra Vegetables?
- Buy and receive licenses 24/7
- Re-assign and manage your licences
- Demo any driver on any system
DIRECTV App - v 1.1
This is an Add on 4Store App for the Extra Vegetables DIRECTV driver. Using the protocol officially licensed from DIRECTV.
This App allows you to see what is showing on any of the DIRECTV receivers you have in your property. Great to make sure you dont interrupt someone elses viewing and useful to keep an eye on what the kids are watching!
When a receiver is selected the App will show the current station with the added bonus of the channel icon if this is saved as one of your favorite channels.
The App also provides some extra control buttons such as Replay and Skip Forward 30 seconds and 2.5 minutes which are great for skipping ads when viewing your recordings.
It's a great reason to use the new Control4 wireless touchpanel in your installation.
The App requires that you have the Extra Vegetables DIRECTV driver version 5.0.5 or higher installed on your system. Because the App requires a driver it can only be purchased directly from a Control4 interface. 4Store Apps only run on flash navigators.
Whilst this App uses information officially licensed from DIRECTV it is not an official DIRECTV App.
Demonstration of the DIRECTV and Sky 4Store Apps
- Shows what is showing on all DIRECTV receivers in the property.
- Never interrupt someone else's viewing.
- Keep an eye on what channels the kids are watching.
- Program information shown on the main control screen.
- Logos automatically shown if channel is one of your Control4 media favorites.
- Extra control buttons - useful for reviewing the touchdown or skipping the ads.